Friday, July 6, 2007

Trips and Socks


Hahahahah, I'm gonna post now. I wonder when Scott will.. Ahahaha. Anyway, yeah, They are mildly scary, aren't they? I think we might have frightened them, though. Ahahah.. Why was Tuesday so scary? What happened? Heh heh, I like Pop-tarts... Oooh, you know what? I bought a sock for my iPod..it's pink and stripey...it's pretty cooool. Aahahah. Yeah, and my earphones died so I got these poo ones. they're horrible. Hahah. Maybe Henry will let me use his... Yay, tomorrow we're off! To the lovely Pender Island! I'm so excited! Eee! We'll be back on the 15th, and I really hope I'll have access to a computer. It'll be fun though. So yeah. I'll be going.


Daily Music: Kiss Me by Six Pence None The Richer...You all should listen. It's pretty cool. ;)

Daily Food/ Drink: Bread and butter. It's delightful!

Earlobes,

Saskia

No comments: